Facebook Tips for an Organization
- Post regularly.
- Have one person who is responsible for posting regularly.
- Have up to date contact information.
- Post pictures.
- “Like” other peoples stuff (Be social!).
- Respect others’ privacy.
- Post about others how you would have them post about you.
- Ask people’s permission to post pictures of them.
- Pictures at public events will be better posting material.
- Spend money on it. Run ads and promotions.
- Promote your Facebook page off the web.
- Do some giveaways.
- Run an active personal Facebook account. It will help you know what is happening.
- Read up on the topic and become more knowledgeable about social media.
- Do you have a media release for your company or organization? Does this release cover Facebook?
- Consider having a Facebook picture release form for key shots that you want to post.
- What will you post on Facebook?
Facebook Advice for Businesses: